The Flour game is a fun activity that will leave your family crying with laughter by the end of it. It’s a great activity for this Holiday season because it brings the whole family together as the more people participate the better it is.
- Some flour
- A teacup
- A lifesaver or some kind of candy.
- Pack the flour into the teacup as firmly as you can.
- Then flip it over on to a surface that’s easy to clean.
- Place the candy on the top of the flattened out flour.
- Next everyone takes turns cutting away a slight bit from the flour whoever makes the flour crumble must go in a fish the candy out only using their mouth.