Thanksgiving is just around the corner and even if were weeks away from eating until we burst, its fun to start thinking of ways to enjoy this “thankful” time of year. This activity will bring the whole family together each day in November and is a great way to show how thankful you are.
- http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5177:thanksgiving-thankful-countdown&catid=3239 Follow this link for the printable “thankful” ideas
- Cut out each thankful idea and mount it on cardstock or construction paper.
- Place the idea cards into a glass jar.
- Have your family help you decorate the jar thanksgiving or fall themed.
- Every day draw out one card and do whatever thankful idea it says.