Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 4 – 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Golding Farms® Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C)
- Salt and Pepper Chicken breasts to taste, place in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine Golding Farms® Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well.
- Pour ½ of this mixture over the chicken. Reserve ½ of mixture for dipping sauce at the table.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until juices from the chicken run clear. Cool before serving.
Recipe provided by Golding Farms Food