Hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts
Duties and Responsibilities:
Repair food manufacturing equipment, conveyor, motors and electrical. Support production line. Must be able to keep accurate and detailed records, maintain cleanliness of work area, must work well with others and have problem solving skills.
- Support Machine Operators during production and product change over.
- Support Preventive Maintenance Program – Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery. Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Daily examine machinery and equipment for defects and excessive wear.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- General Maintenance on conveyors, motors and electrical equipment.