Hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the operation of multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment, including set up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production startup.
Operate or tend machines to prepare consumer products for shipment.
- Set up machines at the beginning of the shift to ensure proper working order.
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
- Calibrate machines at the beginning of the shift as necessary.
- Re-calibrate machines at the end of the shift.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Ensure regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Clean and maintain work areas as directed.
- And all other duties that are assigned.