*Make sure you have a heavy book for the pressing process, as well as a paper towel to prevent leaving marks on the book
- Go outside as a family and collect the flowers you wish to press for this project.
- If flowers are wet or contain excess dirt, gently clean them with a dry paper towel.
- Pick a spot in the middle of the book to provide sufficient weight on the flowers. Fold the paper towel and line it in the book so there is an opening for the flowers.
- Put the selected flowers inside and close the book.
- Allow them to press for four to six weeks, depending on your preference of how thin you would like them to be. Feel free to check every week or so on the progress.