Easter Eggs aren’t just for hunting! Why not make a simple and cute little firefly with all those extra plastic eggs?
- Flame-less LED tea light
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Pipe Cleaners
- Duct Tape
- White Sticky labels or Paint
- First, place a flame-less LED tea light into a plastic Easter egg.
- Poke two holes through the egg using your thumbtack, then insert small pipe cleaners for the antennas. Curl and twist into spirals or as desired.
- Draw eyes onto the white sticky labels or paint on eyes.
- Finally, fold a piece of duct tape in half and cut out in the shape of wings then stick onto egg.