This cute and colorful homemade play dough will make a fun addition to your Easter festivities. It will keep your kids busy for hours!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup salt
- 2 TEASPOON cream of tartar
- 1 TABLESPOON vegetable oil
- Gel food coloring
- Begin by adding all your ingredients to a saucepan.
- Turn your burner on medium heat and stir. Once your mixture starts to thicken add the orange food coloring.
- Keep stirring until your play dough begins to stick to itself and the spoon. It eventually with be one ball.
- Place on a piece of waxed paper or plate to cool.
- To make the carrots, form your cooled play dough into carrot shapes.
- Place carrots inside clear treat bags and tie the bags closed with green ribbon and attached a little leaf.