Do you have a child that loves imaginary play? This awesome creative box will have your kids feeling filled with creativity. They’ll play for hours in this imaginary space.
- A large box
- Christmas wrapping paper
- Christmas lights
- To start take the box and tape it down the open side.
- Then wrap it with wrapping paper
- Next cut out a door and two windows along the side.
- Then have your kids help you decorate the box with bows and lights.
- Now you have a little imaginary home area for all your child’s stuffed animals or toys.