Do you like pudding? Do you like Candy Corn? Then why not combine the two for a fun treat that you and your kids will be sure to love.
- 1 Box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 Box instant banana cream pudding mix
- 4 Cups milk
- 20 drops red food coloring
- 45 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 12 pieces candy corn
- Make butterscotch pudding as directed on the box. Stir in 20 drops red food coloring and 25 drops yellow food coloring.
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Make banana cream pudding as directed on the box. Stir in remaining 20 drops of yellow food coloring. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place ¼ cup banana cream in bottom of glasses.
- Top each with 1/3 cup butterscotch
- Finally add 1/3 cup whipped cream to each glass and garnish with candy corns.